Wednesday, March 13, 2019

Hello March!

It's a crazy but rewarding first quarter of 2019.

I'm getting the hang of this online English tutorial. I love teaching the Koreans. It's a win-win situation for us because they learn English while I learn a bit of Korean. It's quite tiring though because I have to make lesson plans and challenging because I have to prepare activities that will make the lessons interesting especially for kids (I'm teach a 4 year old to speak English).

But I must give myself a tap on the back. One Korean client gave me a bonus and if her daughter will be able to speak well they said they're going to take care of my trip to Korea. How cool is that? I'm giving my all not just because I want to go to Korea but because I'm really loving my job.

No comments:

Post a Comment